QUANTIL – Connecting Users with content…it’s that simple.
QUANTIL is looking for a Software Engineer – Portal/API.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Conducts in-depth analysis of the requirements, evaluates whether the company’s products match the users’ needs and comes up with detailed solutions.
- Produce specifications and determine feasibility.
- Make the specifications and set the parameter constraints, performance limitation and security policies for APIs.
- Analyze the feasibility of the product development.
- Predict the potential risks of making changes in projects.
- Execute full software development life cycle.
- Provide object-oriented software design and implementation for both frontend and backend services of content delivery network products through the life cycle, from requirement analysis through successful deployment.
- Design software focusing on the detailed parts of the software design document, determine design patterns for each component, make decision on the choice of frameworks and algorithms.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Automate version control and code deployment through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Troubleshoot and debug.
- Check and fix security vulnerabilities.
- Document software functionality.
- Evaluate user feedback and improve product.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering
QUANTIL offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
- US company stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- 401K plan
QUANTIL is a leading Content Delivery Network (CDN) on a global platform covering North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Oceania, and Asia. We have an extensive network of over 700 Points of Presence (PoPs), and a data throughput surpassing 35 terabits per second. Our advanced technologies provide secure and scalable solutions to our customers, accelerating their content to local end-users.
Our mission is to connect local users with content faster on any device. Our goal is to enable the global reach of our enterprise customers and to improve the end-user experience by delivering content faster.