QUANTIL – Connecting Users with content…it’s that simple.
QUANTIL is looking for a Software Engineer – Portal/API.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing highly effective Java-based backend systems from inception to release using Spring Boot microservice architecture.
- Designing and developing authentication and authorization frameworks using Spring Security, JSON Web Token(JWT), Central Authentication Server(CAS), and Google ReCAPTCHA to help protect the applications from external threats.
- Host meetings with team members and the VP of Technology to finalize product workflow and architecture.
- Interacting with members of other teams to translate requirements into complete designs.
- Documenting and testing the developed components.
- Follow Agile methodology to plan, organize, & execute the project.
- Responsible for working with the quality assurance team to identify and fix the issues in the application before deployment to production.
- Documenting end-to-end test cases to cover all possible scenarios to be tested by the quality assurance team.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving production issues as soon as possible which requires a strong understanding of networking and security background to help identify and resolve these issues with accuracy.
- During on-call participation, responsible for acknowledging the alerts generated by different types of monitors from the QUANTIL production applications and follow the standard operating procedures defined for the alerts.
- Monitor, and improve reliability, availability, and scalability of QUANTIL applications in the production.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering
- At least 1 year experience as Software Engineer
QUANTIL offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
- US company stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- 401K plan
QUANTIL is a leading Content Delivery Network (CDN) on a global platform covering North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Oceania, and Asia. We have an extensive network of over 700 Points of Presence (PoPs), and a data throughput surpassing 35 terabits per second. Our advanced technologies provide secure and scalable solutions to our customers, accelerating their content to local end-users.
Our mission is to connect local users with content faster on any device. Our goal is to enable the global reach of our enterprise customers and to improve the end-user experience by delivering content faster.